In this training I'll show you my exact
'battle-tested' formula for making profits from EARLY ALT coins BREAK-OUTS, by taking very little financial risks or losses!
P.S. If you want to see the coins that have RECENTLY BEEN ADDED IN BINANCE ALREADY:
- Simply go in 'MARKETS' + Click on 'NEW LISTING' + Make sure you select USDT as the fiat.
During your training, I will be using to the following indicators/Oscillators: (For any price chart you create on TradingView)
The difference between METHOD #1 and METHOD #2:
- In METHOD #2, you will be adding CONFLUENCE, by observing the INDICATORS and OSCILLATORS on your TradingView price charts. This can give you a better profit-pulling potential from break-outs.
ABOUT THE CONFLUENCE MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO ABOVE:
Please note: Your EMA cross can happen just a little (before or after) your confluence occurs...
1. Stochastic RSI: Must have been 'OVER-BOUGHT' and then been 'OVER-SOLD'. From there, the line must go back in the box but NOT BE 'OVER-BOUGHT' YET...
2. RSI: Meanwhile, at the same time, the RSI must be ABOVE the 50 line (and pointing UPWARDS)
3. MacD: And at the same time...
- The MacD must be pointing UPWARDS
- Preferably ABOVE the 0 line + Cross between the signal line and the price line, but not necessary
- About MacD crosses: If you see a MacD cross below the 0 line (Pointing UPWARDS), and the (Stochastic RSI + RSI are meeting their criteria), then see this MacD cross as a sign of BULLISHNESS
AND AS A RESULT: When all is aligned and meet criteria, you get CONFLUENCE:
P.S. In the video above, I mentioned you can remove your RESISTANCE line after you set your alert. However, once your alert is triggered, it will disappear (If you set it to: 'ONLY ONCE'). If your alert goes away, we recommend you draw a new RESISTANCE line to replace the alert.
And if you have the Upgraded Version Of TradingView, you can set your alerts to 'EVERY TIME' and add a check-mark in the 'OPEN ENDED' check-box... and your alerts will never disappear.
- EARLY EXIT: You can sell when are happy with the profits, and not take any risks at all
- MEDIUM RISK EXIT: If you see an EMA cross (With confluence to the downside). But an EMA cross can sometimes be a false signal. Only sell using EMA crosses if you made a satisfying profit.
- HIGH RISK/HIGH REWARD: Sell IDEALLY BEFORE candles start closing below the 100 EMA or 200 EMA, depending the risk you want to take. In the example below, you can see that we barely hit the 200 EMA and then it bounced back up like crazy... but it could have also went the other way...
PS. Always remember that the 100 EMA, 200 EMA have more weight than the 5 EMA, 20 EMA and 50 EMA... and the results can be amazing!
At the end of the day, it all depends on how much risk you are willing to take...
*** The best advice I can give you: It's better to sell when you made a satisfying profit, than being too greedy and end-up not making any money at all... or worse, loosing some...
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor and everything explained in my training, products and services are based on my own experiences and beliefs.
Always be sure to do your due-diligence before investing in crypto, just like I did.
Copyright 2023 © Satoshi Pioneers. All Rights Reserved